Roasted Rosemary Beets
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 3 3 3 Beets, chopped
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, (and black pepper, if not following AIP)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to roast at 400°F.
- In a baking dish, toss beets in olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Roast beets for 35 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and tender in the center.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week