Roasted Rosemary Beets
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 3 3 3 Beets, chopped
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt, (and black pepper, if not following AIP)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to roast at 400°F.
- In a baking dish, toss beets in olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Roast beets for 35 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and tender in the center.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Made this last night! Very easy and delicious. This is also easy to change up a bit, like using melted bacon grease instead of olive oil, or using thyme instead of rosemary.
Made this tonight for our lunch tomorrow! instead of an herb just did salt and pepper with the olive oil! plan on eating this with turkey, beef salami, and lettuce wrap!