Roasted Roma Salsa
You don’t need tortilla chips to enjoy great salsa. We ditch the chips in favor of some fresh-cut vegetables. Carrots, celery, endive, broccoli, bell peppers—they are all great companions to fresh salsa.
- 1 1/4 cup 1 1/4 cup 1 1/4 cup Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, (no salt added, do not drain)
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Jalapeño
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 1 1 Lime, juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, pulse onion to chop.
- Add in red bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and garlic.
- Continue to pulse until all are diced.
- Add in diced tomatoes, lime juice, salt and pepper, and cilantro.
- Continue to pulse until all is blended.
- Serve garnished with lime wedges and a few cilantro leaves.
Want to make your salsa a little more caliente? Just add some more jalapeño. If you're bold, you can add some of the seeds too.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week