Roasted Marrow Bones with Spicy Caper Relish
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Marrow Bones, Beef, 2 large, 6
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Onion, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Capers, minced
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Chipotle Powder, a pinch
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Paprika, a pinch
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt, a bigger pinch
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place marrow bones in a roasting dish, and roast for 20-30 minutes (depending on their thickness, and whether or not they are cut in half longways).
- Mince onion, capers and garlic. Toss with the olive oil and spices.
- Saute onion caper relish in a small skillet over medium-low heat until onions are soft. Shut off heat, and allow to rest until marrow bones are done.
- Serve marrow bones with the onion caper relish and a spoonful of grain mustard.
Marrow bones sliced longways are ideal for this recipe. Have your butcher prepare the bones this way. If they are not sliced longways, simply use a narrow knife or small spoon to remove the marrow.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Sauces & Dressings Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.