Roasted Delicata Squash
Squash has a natural sweetness to it, which pairs perfectly with cinnamon. This side dish would be idea for any holiday gathering or family feast.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Delicata Squash
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the delicata squash in half, lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter on each half of the squash.
- Sprinkle it with salt, pepper, and cinnamon, and place the squash in a baking dish. Cook for 45-60 minutes, until fork tender.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week