Roasted Cauliflower with Caper Relish
Cauliflower is one of the most diverse vegetables out there: We enjoy it mashed, pureed, and grated into rice. However, we also enjoy it simply cut into florets and roasted, and it pairs perfectly with the caper relish in this dish.
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Duck Fat, melted
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, (for the Relish)
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, smashed and chopped (for the Relish)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Capers, (for the Relish)
- 1 1 1 Lemon, juice only (for the Relish)
- Black Pepper, to taste (for the Relish)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets, and place it in a rimmed baking dish with the melted duck fat. Toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes.
- With 10 minutes of cooking left to go, melt the butter over medium heat in a small saucepan or skillet.
- For the Caper Relish, add the garlic, and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add the capers, lemon juice, and crushed black pepper.
- When the mixture starts to bubble, cook for 1 final minute, and remove from the heat.
- Serve the cauliflower topped with the Caper Relish.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week