Roasted Butternut Squash
This Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries, goat cheese, and almonds is perfect for any holiday or family get together.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Combine the squash, cranberries, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a large bowl and stir until squash and cranberries are well coated
- Spread onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and season with salt
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until squash is fork tender
- Once done baking sprinkle with goat cheese and almonds and serve
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week