- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Broccoli, florets
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt, to taste (and pepper, if not following AIP)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water.
- Chop florets from stems about 3/4 inch below crowns.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place broccoli in a baking dish, and roast for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week