Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse broccoli under cold water.
- Chop florets from stems about 3/4 inch below crowns.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place broccoli in a baking dish, and roast for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week