Roasted Baby Carrots
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Baby Carrots
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, (sub: 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place baby carrots in a baking dish.
- Toss carrots in olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Roast at 400°F until carrots are soft when prodded with a fork—approximately 30 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
This recipe is terrible. There is no way on earth your baby carrots will be anywhere close to tender per instructions. Mine are in the oven for the 2nd 30 min cycle. Hilarious