Raw Mint Truffles
Make your holiday bright with these fudgy no-bake mint truffles!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.625 tsp 0.625 tsp 0.625 tsp Peppermint Oil, Or extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a heatproof bowl, cover the cashews with boiling water and allow to stand and soak for 30-60 minutes. The longer they soak, the smoother they will get when you puree them.
- Drain the cashews and put them into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse several times to chop them up, then process until mostly smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process in 15-30 second increments, scraping down the bowl in between, until completely smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into 1 Tablespoon portions and roll them into a ball. Either press into your jimmies or cocoa powder to coat, or dip in melted chocolate, shake off the excess and allow them to set on a tray covered in parchment paper at room temperature or in the fridge, until solid.
To garnish, roll truffles in jimmies, melted chocolate or cocoa powder.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week