Raw Mint Truffles
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.625 tsp 0.625 tsp 0.625 tsp Peppermint Oil, Or extract
- In a heatproof bowl, cover the cashews with boiling water and allow to stand and soak for 30-60 minutes. The longer they soak, the smoother they will get when you puree them.
- Drain the cashews and put them into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse several times to chop them up, then process until mostly smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process in 15-30 second increments, scraping down the bowl in between, until completely smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into 1 Tablespoon portions and roll them into a ball. Either press into your jimmies or cocoa powder to coat, or dip in melted chocolate, shake off the excess and allow them to set on a tray covered in parchment paper at room temperature or in the fridge, until solid.
To garnish, roll truffles in jimmies, melted chocolate or cocoa powder.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week