Raw Dark Chocolate Tahini Fudge Bites
Deliciously indulgent, decadent and rich, seriously chocolaty, dark chocolate tahini fudge bites. 5 ingredients, 5 minutes in the making. Dairy Free - Sugar Free - Nut Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Keto - Primal - Paleo.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cacao Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tahini
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 10-12 drops of vanilla cream stevia (I like sweet leaf stevia)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Espresso Powder, optional but recommended - you don't actually taste the espresso it just helps to enhance the richness of the chocolate/cacao
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place cacao butter into a medium size bowl and melt by your preferred method. I like to do mine on the stove top, double boiler style, by placing the bowl on top of saucepan filled with just a few inches of water.
- Once your cacao butter has melted, add remaining ingredients and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Pour (or spoon) your melted fudge mixture into a chocolate mould tray (or you could just place some paper cupcake cases on to a baking sheet, or use a mini muffin tray instead)
- Place into the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once set, sprinkle with a little sea salt and voila’
Best stored in the fridge (or freezer) as they tend to soften in warmer temperatures
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.