Make these moist, slightly sweet raspberry muffins to mix up your breakfast routine or to just have as a treat made from fresh or frozen raspberries.
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup Raw Honey
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, large
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Organic Raspberries
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix melted coconut oil, honey, and eggs together in separate small bowl.
- Place wet ingredients into dry and add applesauce.
- Fold in raspberries and fill muffin tins.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week