Make these moist, slightly sweet raspberry muffins to mix up your breakfast routine or to just have as a treat made from fresh or frozen raspberries.
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup Honey, Raw
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, large
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Raspberries, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix melted coconut oil, honey, and eggs together in separate small bowl.
- Place wet ingredients into dry and add applesauce.
- Fold in raspberries and fill muffin tins.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week