Quick and Easy No-Cook Pizza Sauce
When I realized I didn't have any jarred sauce on hand for primal pizza night, I used what I had in the pantry to whip up this quick and easy version. It was plenty for two 14-inch pizzas, and I make a double batch to use in my Pepperoni and Sausage Supreme Pizza Bake. Leftovers placed in an airtight container freeze well.
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Tomato Sauce, (I prefer strained or crushed tomatoes)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt, or to taste
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Oregano, dried
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Basil, dried
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- At least 15 minutes before you need it, mix all ingredients in a bowl and let sit at room temperature until you're ready to use it.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week