Quick and Easy Candied Maple Walnuts
These quick and easy candied maple walnuts are crisp, crunchy, buttery, sweet and simply divine! The perfect treat to make, eat and share with the ones you love.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 175’C/350’F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with baking/parchment paper and set aside
- Place walnuts into a small bowl, add maple syrup and salt (if using) and stir to combine.
- Spread your maple coated walnuts onto your prepared baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, stirring and rotating the tray half way through.
- Once your walnuts are nice and golden and dry to the touch, remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet. Do not, I repeat do not sample your candied maple walnuts straight from the oven. Those babies are hot, hot, hot and you will burn your pretty little mouth off – not that I would know anything about that, let them cool (at least a little) before you dive in.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container (or even just a zip lock bag) they should keep well for 3-4 weeks, maybe even longer. It’s hard to say as mine never last more than 3-4 days, seriously addictive.
- Enjoy xoxo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week