Pumpkin Spice Squares with Toasted Coconut
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour batter into a 9x9 square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week