Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Coffee Float
This ice cream is the dreamiest and creamiest pumpkin ice cream I’ve ever had. With a big dose of pumpkin pie spice it’s 100% fall in each and every bite.
- 2.5 cups 2.5 cups 2.5 cups Coconut Milk
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1.25 Tbsp 1.25 Tbsp 1.25 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coffee, strongly brewed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend all of the ice cream ingredients (everything except coffee) together in a blender and chill for 1 hour. Transfer to your ice cream machine and follow the manufacturers directions.
- Place cold brewed coffee in a tall glass and place 1-2 scoops of ice cream in the glass.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Ice Cream Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.