Pumpkin Muffin with Nut Streusel Topping
These pumpkin muffins are big, fluffy, moist, and bursting with pumpkin flavor. No one will believe that they are healthy.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well
- Divide into 10-12 well greased muffin tins
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until toothipick comes out clean
The nut topping and almond butter glaze are optional. This recipe is for the base muffin.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.