This pumpkin custard is a simple way to enjoy pumpkin pie, without much fuss. This recipe is so easy to make that you can enjoy it as a special week night dessert when you are craving fall flavors. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with our Cinnamon Sugar to really complete this lovely recipe!
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree, (1 can)
- 11 oz 11 oz 11 oz Coconut Cream
- 2 2 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Maple Sugar, granulated
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and place six 4 ounce ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut cream, eggs, maple sugar, vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and sea salt. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into each ramekin filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Place in the oven, and allow to bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and serve topped with whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of our Cinnamon Sugar Cookie blend.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.