This pumpkin custard is a simple way to enjoy pumpkin pie, without much fuss. This recipe is so easy to make that you can enjoy it as a special week night dessert when you are craving fall flavors. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with our Cinnamon Sugar to really complete this lovely recipe!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and place six 4 ounce ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut cream, eggs, maple sugar, vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and sea salt. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into each ramekin filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Place in the oven, and allow to bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and serve topped with whipped coconut cream and a sprinkle of our Cinnamon Sugar Cookie blend.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week