Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 6 cup muffin tin with liners.
- Use a hand mixer or blender (see notes) to combine the pumpkin, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Sift this into the wet ingredients and slowly blend. Stir the chocolate chips in by hand.
- Evenly distribute the batter between the 6 muffin cups then bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
If you have a blender capable of handling batters like a Blendtec or Vitamix, use that for easily pouring the batter into the muffin cups and quick cleanup. I used my Blendtec for this recipe. Try swapping out the chocolate for 3/4 C roughly chopped pecans or walnuts. So good!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week