Pumpkin and Pecan Muffins
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- 6 6 6 Eggs, Pastured
- 6 6 6 Dates (Medjool)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bow, combine eggs, vanilla, pumpkin puree, salt, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add coconut flour to batter, and continue to blend.
- In a small bowl, add pitted medjool dates, cover with 1 tablespoon of water and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mash the dates witha fork, add another tablespoon of water, and mash again.
- Add date mixture and melted coconut oil to the mixing bowl, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Place cupcake papers into a muffin tray, and fill each paper cup 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake muffins at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with apple butter if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
These muffins are very good! Happy to find on recipe that uses no honey or maple syrup! I did add a couple extra dates and some cinnamon on my second batch. They are in the over right now so too early to say if it makes any difference. Great treat!
Is there anything you can substitute for the medjool dates?