Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
- 6 cup 6 cup 6 cup Beef Bone Broth
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Celery, heart, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, smashed
- 3 lb 3 lb 3 lb Stew Beef
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Diced Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Make the Beef Bone Broth on page 196. With the beef stock in a large pressure cooker, add the carrots, celery, onion, garlic, stew meat, and diced tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, lock the lid in place, and cook on high pressure for 1 hour.
f you do not own a pressure cooker, you can cook this stew in a soup pot by bringing the stew to a boil, then reducing heat, covering, and simmering for 2-4 hours.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week