Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
This hearty stew is an entire meal packed into one bowl. With gut-healing bone broth, meat, and tons of veggies; this recipe is a satisfying, filling entrée for lunch or dinner.
- 6 cup 6 cup 6 cup Bone Broth, Beef
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 whole 1/2 whole 1/2 whole Celery, heart, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, smashed
- 3 lb 3 lb 3 lb Stew Beef
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Diced Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make the Beef Bone Broth on page 196. With the beef stock in a large pressure cooker, add the carrots, celery, onion, garlic, stew meat, and diced tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, lock the lid in place, and cook on high pressure for 1 hour.
f you do not own a pressure cooker, you can cook this stew in a soup pot by bringing the stew to a boil, then reducing heat, covering, and simmering for 2-4 hours.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nut Free Shellfish Free Soups Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.