These portobello sliders are amazingly flavorful and can be made however you want, kind of like a portobello bar.
- 16 whole 16 whole 16 whole Portobello Mushroom Cap, medium sized
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup wheat-free Tamari
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 clove 4 clove 4 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt and Pepper
- .5 lb .5 lb .5 lb Bacon
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Grape Tomatoes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Yellow Onion
- 1 head 1 head 1 head green leaf Lettuce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk together balsamic, tamari sauce, olive oil, garlic cloves, lemon juice, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and salt & pepper.
- Clean mushrooms and discard stems. Pat dry and place in a baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the mushrooms, flipping to cover. Let marinate 20-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet.
- Add mushrooms in a single layer and roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Bake bacon at 350 for 30 min.
- Heat a skillet over low-medium heat and add coconut oil (or butter).
- Add sliced onion and let caramelize stirring often.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients; slice tomatoes, cut lettuce, smash avocado.
- Assemble 2 mushrooms with caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, smashed avocado and bacon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week