Pork Chops with Bacon Apple Leek Chutney
This chutney is so good, you'll want to eat it straight out of the pan!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pork Chop, boneless
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- .5 lb .5 lb .5 lb Bacon, diced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Granny Smith Apple, small, peeled and diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Leek, thinly sliced
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp dried Rosemary
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp dried Sage
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Melt ghee in an oven safe pan over medium heat.
- Sear pork chops about 5 minutes each side. Place pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork has reached an internal temperature of 165 F.
- While the pork chops are baking, cook bacon in a separate pan over medium heat. When bacon is done, remove with a slotted spoon to a plate covered with paper towel.
- In the same pan, add apples leeks and raw apple cider vinegar, and toss in the bacon fat.
- Add broth, salt, rosemary and sage and stir. Simmer until the broth reduces and the apples and leeks have softened.
- Stir bacon back in to warm.
- When the pork chops are finished, let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Top pork chops with chutney, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week