Poached Eggs with Garlicky Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, or ghee
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Brussels Sprouts, sliced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 4 4 Egg
- Sea Salt, black (optional) for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the butter.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet, and sauté.
- Sprinkle the Brussels sprouts with the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Continue to sauté until the sprouts are tender.
- Heat some water in an egg poacher. Crack the eggs into the poaching cups, cover with a lid, and cook for 4 minutes.
- Plate the Brussels sprouts, top them with the poached eggs, and sprinkle with black sea salt.
If you do not have an egg poacher, you can steam the eggs in a skillet, adding 1/4 cup of water, and covering with a lid.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Great recipe however, the macros and calorie count are incorrect as one tablespoon of ghee already exceeds 103 calories. Is there any way to correct this? I believe this recipe is 327 calories per serving.