Poached Eggs with Garlicky Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, or ghee
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Brussels Sprouts, sliced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 4 4 Egg
- Sea Salt, black (optional) for garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm the butter.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet, and sauté.
- Sprinkle the Brussels sprouts with the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Continue to sauté until the sprouts are tender.
- Heat some water in an egg poacher. Crack the eggs into the poaching cups, cover with a lid, and cook for 4 minutes.
- Plate the Brussels sprouts, top them with the poached eggs, and sprinkle with black sea salt.
If you do not have an egg poacher, you can steam the eggs in a skillet, adding 1/4 cup of water, and covering with a lid.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week