Need an easy recipe for grain-free tortillas? Try these out.
- peeled and cut into chunkspeeled and cut into chunks
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a high powered blender, place plantains, egg, coconut oil & salt & blend until combined. Slowly drizzle water until a batter like consistency is reached & there aren't any plantain chunks left.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper (best results).
- Using a cookie scooper, swirl the plantain batter in a small circle, about 4-5 inches wide.
- Place in the oven & bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip & then bake for 7-10 more minutes.
- Watch the tortillas the last few minutes to make sure they don't burn on the edges.
- Remove tortillas from oven & repeat the process until your batter is gone.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Snacks
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
check for typos. this recipe is incomplete. ie how many plantains.
Otherwise looks yummy