Plantain Chocolate Chip Cookies
Paleo and egg-free chocolate chip cookies made with plantain. Soft and chewy with a bit of crispiness on the outside.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Plantain, green, peeled and sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, large flake
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet with some coconut oil.
- In a food processor, combine the plantain, sugar, coconut, and coconut oil. Process until smooth. Scrape into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheet. Flatten out a bit.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool a little and enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week