Plantain and egg bake
This delicious egg dish is easy to make and can be reheated for those chilly fall days.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Plantain, Grated
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Eggs
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Sausage Links, Chopped and cooked
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Roasted Roma Salsa (click for recipe)
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Shred plantains and mix with Primal Palate seasoning. spread evenly in bottom of baking dish. Bake 15 minutes until golden brown on edges.
- In a bowl scramble eggs, add in spinach and sausage. Pour over plantains. Bake in uncovered in oven for 35-45minutes until eggs are set. Let cool.
- Slice and serve warm with salsa and avocado.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week