Pistachio Choc Fudge Bliss Bites
Decadent, rich, deliciously chewy, seriously chocolaty and super fudgey on the inside with a crisp and crunchy, deliciously nutty, lightly salted pistachio coating on the outside. The perfect treat for anytime of day.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, I use raw, unsalted
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dates (Medjool)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pistachios, raw, finely crushed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place almonds into your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and process until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky, loose “dough”.
- *If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 minutes before you begin, then drain and rinse and make as normal.
- Add cacao, vanilla and salt then process again until well combined.
- Scoop approximately 1 Tablespoons of dough into your hands and roll bite size balls then set aside
- I feel like I should mention that when I make my bliss bites I tend to make them way smaller than the ones you see in stores or cafes. I prefer to make them on the smaller side because I like being able to just pop one in my mouth on the down low so I don’t have to share I can go about my business. I would say you would probably need 3 of my bliss bites to make up the size of one of those store bought/cafe size bites. Feel free make them whatever size that tickles your fancy, just wanted to put that out there 🙂
- Place crushed pistachios onto a small plate or bowl and use a spoon to toss your chocolate fudge bites in the pistachio crumbs, gently press as you go until nicely coated.
- Repeat until all of your deliciously fudgey chocolate bliss bites have a crisp and crunchy pistachio coating
- Enjoy xo
If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 minutes before you begin, then drain and rinse and make as normal.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Snacks
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.