Pineapple Fried “Rice”
We love this Whole30-friendly version of pineapple fried rice - made with Cauliflower Rice and is loaded with vegetables! It's so easy, and to make it a complete meal, you can just add some cooked chicken. Simple!
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Vidalia Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Aminos, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes, less for less spicy
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup White Mushrooms, diced
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Pineapple, cubed, canned pineapple
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Cauliflower Rice (click for recipe)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Green Onion, thinly sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a cast iron skillet or wok, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions to the wok, and saute until they start to turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and celery, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the coconut aminos, garlic powder, ground ginger, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Cook over medium to medium-high heat, until the coconut aminos starts to reduce.
- Add the mushrooms, and the pineapple, and stir to combine.
- Once the mushrooms have begun to soften, add the cauliflower rice.
- Cook until the cauliflower rice has softened, adding a touch more coconut aminos for flavor if needed.
- Serve and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week