Petite Roast Chicken
- 4 lb 4 lb 4 lb Chicken, Whole
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Savory, fresh
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lemon
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Garlic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 350 degrees.
- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the entire chicken with salt and pepper.
- Stuff winter savory under the skin above the breast.
- Stuff the body cavity with half of a lemon, one head of garlic, and one bunch of winter savory.
- Roast chicken 20 minutes per pound, or until a thermometer reads 165 in the breast.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week