Paleo Teriyaki Tuna Meatballs
You’d be surprised at how easy it is to make make meatballs for canned tuna! They stay together well, and are super tasty with the teriyaki flavor! Not to mention, they are very nutritious, a definite crowd-pleaser and can be eaten with anything!
- 20 oz 20 oz 20 oz Canned Tuna, about 4 cans, drained
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, beaten
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp dried Cilantro
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt and Pepper, or to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well so all ingredients are evenly combined (its easier to use your hands).
- Roll mixture in meatballs and place on a cooking sheet sprayed with cooking spray, or lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes, or until meatballs are golden.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week