Paleo Spritz Cookies
Grain-free buttery spritz cookies with a creamy coconut icing.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar, for cookies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Unsalted Butter, cubed, cold, for cookies
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, for cookies
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, 1tsp for cookies, 1 tsp for frosting
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Almond Extract, for cookies
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt, for cookies
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour, for cookies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream, for frosting
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tapioca Starch, for frosting
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour, for frosting
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cookies: Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease a large cookie sheet with a little butter.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and coconut sugar.
- Mix in the egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Stir in salt and cassava flour.
- Use a cookie press to press the cookies in desired shapes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Frosting: In a small bowl, mix together all frosting ingredients.
- Frost cookies and top with sprinkles if desired.
This makes a large batch of small cookies.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week