Paleo Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free Pumpkin Cupcakes made with cassava flour! Creamy, pumpkin flavor and deeply satisfying.
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Cassava Flour
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, + 1/2 tsp
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, + one 13.5 oz can, chilled
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Raw Honey
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease a muffin tin. Do not use cupcake liners for this recipe.
- In a large bowl combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In the bowl of a mixer add the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, maple syrup and 3/4 cup of shaken coconut milk.
- Mix on medium and slowly add in the dry mix. I had to stop the mixer and scrape the sides to get it fully mixed.
- Once it resembles a batter, stop the mixer and scoop about 1/3 cup into each muffin tin.
- Wash out your mixing bowl and place it in the freezer. You want an ice cold bowl when making the whipped coconut cream.
- Bake cupcakes for 20 minutes.
- Once completely cooled (30 or more minutes) take the chilled coconut milk from the fridge.
- Remove mixing bowl from freezer.
- Gently flip the can of coconut milk right side up and open can.
- Scoop the cream into the bowl.
- Add the vanilla and honey to taste
- Whip at high speed until it starts to look like whipped cream.
- Spoon and spread it on top of each cupcake and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week