Paleo Pumpkin Coffee Cake
This easy cake is perfect for breakfast or dessert.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted, + 2 Tbsp melted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure, + 2 Tbsp
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar, + 2 Tbsp
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour, + 1/4 cup
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground, + 1/2 tsp
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Make the crumb topping first: in a small bowl, combine coconut flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Mix well- it should resemble wet sand. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, madly syrup, coconut sugar, and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Add in the eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until no dry pockets remain. Pour into prepared pan and top with crumb topping.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Store in fridge after the first day.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCakes Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
This recipe is not well written and is entirely missing the 1 cup almond flour that goes into the cake! I used the “original recipe” which is written entirely differently.