Paleo Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ghee (Clarified Butter), melted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Walnuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease loaf pan, and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and set aside.
- In a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with a hand held mixer, or wooden spoon) beat eggs, honey, maple syrup, ghee, and applesauce until smooth. Fold in the pumpkin puree.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients, mix until well combined. (Don't worry about over mixing, mix away!)
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan, smooth out the top, and clean up the exposed edges.
- Lightly press crushed walnuts into the top of the unbaked bread.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a bit before turning the loaf out of the pan.
You could also jazz it up by adding unsweetened dried cranberries, or GASP!, Chocolate chips. Just be extra careful, and read your labels.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week