Delicious chocolate cookies with luscious pastry cream. Paleo and nut-free.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Pure Maple Syrup, divided
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour, + 2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Cassava Flour, + 1/4 cup
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Collagen
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Cream
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet with a bit of coconut oil.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut oil, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and melted chocolate in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cocoa, 1/3 cup coconut flour, 3 TBSP cassava flour, 6 TBSP collagen, salt, and vanilla and mix well.
- Drop on the baking sheet my scant tablespoonfuls and flatten out a bit.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then cool completely.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together all of the "cream" ingredients: coconut cream, maple syrup, 1/4 cup cassava flour, 2 TBSP coconut flour, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/4 cup collagen.
- Sandwich a generous scoop of "cream" in between 2 cooled cookies and repeat until all of the cookies are gone. You will probably have a little extra filling.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week