Paleo Onion Crackers with Thyme, Rosemary, and Sea Salt
These Paleo onion crackers – seasoned with thyme, rosemary, and sea salt – are so tasty that even your non-Paleo friends will be unable to keep their fingers off them (nor will they be able to tell they’re completely grain free).
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Whites
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, fine ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch dried Thyme, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch dried Rosemary, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, flakes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for brushing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn on the oven and set it to 300F.
- Put the almond flour, finely ground sea salt, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl and blend using a fork.
- Add the egg white and make a dough using a hand mixer.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place it on a parchment paper.
- Place another parchment paper ontop of the dough, then flatten the dough out really thin using a rolling pin.
- Carefully remove the top parchment paper, and cut the dough into crackers of preferred size and shape.
- Brush the dough with extra virgin olive oil and springle it with sea sealt flakes, thyme, and rosemary to taste.
- Transfer the parchment paper with the dough to a baking tray, and put it in the oven.
- Let bake for 15 minutes,then take it out and let it cool off for a few minutes before breaking the dough into crackers.
- Place the crackers on a cooling rack until room temeratured.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week