Paleo Friendly Gingersnap Cookies
Fall into a cooler new season with these warming and delicious gingersnap cookies!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Almond Meal/Flour
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Primal Palate Gingersnap Spice
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Baking Soda
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients and combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix until a dough forms.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of dough from the mixing bowl and roll into a ball.
- Place the ball on the baking sheet and continue until all of the dough has been used. Make sure to space the balls at least 2 inches apart.
- Using the palm of your hand, flatten the balls into a cookie that is about 1/4 inch thichk.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week