Paleo Fried Rice
Treat yourself to homemade takeout food with some Paleo Fried "Rice." Super easy, delicious & versatile!
- 8 cup 8 cup 8 cup Cauliflower Rice (click for recipe), About 2 med heads of Cauliflower
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, shredded or diced small
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Beans, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Mushrooms, diced
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro, dried
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Basil, dried
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Chicken Breast, OPTIONAL
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, OPTIONAL
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Green Onion, OPTIONAL
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- (If not adding meat, skip to step 2) In medium sauce pan, melt 1 tbs coconut oil. If using, dice your chicken and toss it the pan until cooked through. Remove with slotted spoon and set aside when done.
- Melt oil in large wok or skillet on med-high heat.Toss in green beans and allow to cook for 5 minutes before adding in mushroom, carrot and garlic. Continue to cook for another 5-10 until they begin to soften slightly.
- Going back to your original medium pan, be sure there is still some oil left in it or add more. Then, crack the eggs directly into it and quickly scramble with a spoon. You can use this same spoon to break up the egg into smaller bits for your dish. When done, remove from heat.
- Add cauliflower rice into your large wok. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Mix in the aminos, ginger, cilantro and basil and cook for another few minutes. Add additional aminos if desired.
- Toss in your egg and chicken and mix well. Serve topped with a scallion garnish.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week