Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Mini Loaf
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg Whites
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp Cassava Flour
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a mini loaf pan with a little butter.
- Whisk the egg whites and egg in a mixing bowl and add the butter, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the cassava flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and raisins and mix well.
- Transfer to the mini loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
You can use coconut oil instead of butter to make this dairy-free, it just won't be coconut-free then.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week