Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Mini Loaf
Soft and delicious paleo bread studded with sweet raisins! Nut and coconut free.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg Whites
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp Cassava Flour
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raisins
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a mini loaf pan with a little butter.
- Whisk the egg whites and egg in a mixing bowl and add the butter, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the cassava flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and raisins and mix well.
- Transfer to the mini loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
You can use coconut oil instead of butter to make this dairy-free, it just won't be coconut-free then.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.