Paleo Chocolate Pudding
6 ingredients but no avocados or bananas - this simple pudding is deliciously decadent.
- 14 oz 14 oz 14 oz Coconut Milk
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk with the gelatin and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the rest of the coconut milk with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and whisk in the gelatin mixture.
- Pour into serving dish and chill for several hours, or until thickened and creamy. May need to stir a couple times.
Can be made with maple syrup instead of honey if you don't like the honey flavor.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.