Paleo Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread
This Paleo Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread is a good-for-you twist on your favorite fall treat. This easy recipe is the best I’ve made. It’s chocolatey, moist, and made with coconut flour and almond butter!
- 1.75 cup 1.75 cup 1.75 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Almond Butter
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Dark Chocolate
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Grease one 9"x5" loaf pan and preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine the pumpkin, eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and nut butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50-60 if using a loaf pan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 1/2 hour. Flip out onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week