Paleo Banana bread French Toast
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole 5 MINUTE PALEO BANANA BREAD (click for recipe), (make entire recipe: https://www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/5-minute-paleo-banana-bread/)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, for greasing
- Slice the banana bread into about 8 slices. (you can find the recipe for 5 minute paleo banana bread here: http://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/5-minute-paleo-banana-bread/)
- Heat a fry pan or electric griddle over medium low heat.
- Whisk together the egg, coconut milk, cinnamon, and vanilla until the batter is well combined.
- Grease the fry pan or electric griddle with coconut oil.
- Dip each side of the banana bread into the egg liquid and then set on the fry pan or griddle.
- Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
You can top this french toast with whipped cream or coconut whipped cream, fresh berries, and/or maple syrup or honey.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week