Paleo Banana bread French Toast
This Gluten Free and Paleo banana bread toast is soft, light, moist, and absolutely delicious. Made with all whole food ingredients, this recipe is incredibly easy to make – the banana bread is made in the blender… So easy!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole 5 MINUTE PALEO BANANA BREAD (click for recipe), (make entire recipe: https://www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/5-minute-paleo-banana-bread/)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, for greasing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice the banana bread into about 8 slices. (you can find the recipe for 5 minute paleo banana bread here: http://paleoglutenfree.com/recipes/5-minute-paleo-banana-bread/)
- Heat a fry pan or electric griddle over medium low heat.
- Whisk together the egg, coconut milk, cinnamon, and vanilla until the batter is well combined.
- Grease the fry pan or electric griddle with coconut oil.
- Dip each side of the banana bread into the egg liquid and then set on the fry pan or griddle.
- Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
You can top this french toast with whipped cream or coconut whipped cream, fresh berries, and/or maple syrup or honey.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.