5 MINUTE PALEO BANANA BREAD
This Grain Free & Paleo Banana Bread is incredibly easy to make and it's made in a blender! Light and airy bread with a delicious crust, this banana bread only takes 5 minutes to whip up and then it's in the oven.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a small baking pan (3 1/2" by 5") with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor (this combines all of the ingredients into the smoothest texture and makes a big difference in the consistency and texture, so it is highly suggested to use a blender or food processor in combining).
- Once the batter is smooth, pour it into the loaf pan and cook on 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour until golden brown on top.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week