Paleo Banana Apple Chocolate Chip Muffins
A sweet and moist muffin that's perfect for breakfast, dessert and on the go snacking!
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Grain-Free Granola (click for recipe)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a muffin tin (or use muffin tin liners)
- Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl (almond flour, granola, spice, baking soda) and mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients (eggs, applesauce, bananas) and mix everything well until a batter forms.
- Add the chocolate morsels and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin (recipes makes 12 muffins) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week