Our version of granola combines dehydrated nuts, coconut, and fruit. This is our primal version of a breakfast cereal, and also makes for a great snack when you’re on the go.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Walnuts
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dates (Medjool), pitted, and chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raisins
- Soak nuts and seeds in warm water and a tablespoon of salt overnight for 10–12 hours.
- Drain and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Set oven temperature at 110°F, and dehydrate for 10–12 hours (if your lowest oven setting is higher than 110°F, leave the oven door slightly ajar).
- Coarsely chop dehydrated nuts and place in a large bowl.
- Mix in shredded coconut, chopped dates, and raisins.
- Toss lightly to evenly distribute all ingredients.
- Serve granola with unsweetened almond milk, or coconut milk.
- Store any excess in an airtight container.
This recipe can be scaled to any size you desire. However, if you’re taking the time to do this, you might as well make more rather than less. You may also prefer to split the batch in half to use half for granola and half just for snacking or another future recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week