Paleo Baked Apple
Paleo Baked Apples give you all the comfort of apple pie, without the gluten and sugar. It means you can have paleo apple pie for breakfast - guilt-free!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole organic Apple
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), (or Butter)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Raisins
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pecans, (or walnuts, or other nut of choice)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut off the top of your apple and channel out the core, trying to leave some flesh in the bottom of the apple.
- Fill the core of the apple with nuts and raisins, then top with syrup.
- Smear top with butter or ghee, then sprinkle with salt and cinnamon.
- Bake 350F for 40 min.
Serve with coconut ice cream or whipped coconut cream!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week