Paleo Almond-Apple Pie Spice Waffles
Stay warm and cozy any time of year with these paleo almond-apple pie spice waffles!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt, full fat
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.4 cup 1.4 cup 1.4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, dairy free
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large mixing bowl add your eggs and whisk together.
- Add the coconut milk and mix with the eggs.
- Next, add the almond flour and mix to combine.
- Add the shredded coconut, coconut flour and baking soda to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix to combine everything.
- Scoop batter into your waffle maker and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used (Makes 3-4 waffles)
- Top with delicious toppings including almond butter, maple syrup, raw honey, cacao nibs, granola or fresh fruit!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week