Oven Roasted Maple BBQ Salmon
Oven Roasted Maple BBQ Salmon - easy, protein-packed recipe ready in 25 minutes. Serve it atop fresh greens dressed with lemon juice.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Salmon Filet, Wild Caught, 6 oz each
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the salmon on the baking sheet and drizzle on the maple syrup and lemon juice.
- Mix the chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle liberally onto the remaining salmon fillets.
- Set the oven to 400 degrees and place the salmon into the oven right away (without waiting for it to come to temperature). Bake for 20 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.