Oven Roasted Hasselback Butternut Squash
A simple, but fancy side dish that will impress the entire family!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Slice the squash in very close together slices without cutting down to the bottom - this takes some precision, time and patience!
- Place the butternut squash on the baking sheet and brush on the ghee and season liberally.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week