Oven Roasted Hasselback Butternut Squash
A simple, but fancy side dish that will impress the entire family!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Butternut Squash
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Amore
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Slice the squash in very close together slices without cutting down to the bottom - this takes some precision, time and patience!
- Place the butternut squash on the baking sheet and brush on the ghee and season liberally.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week